Bottom Spring Loader
The E2304 Bottom Spring Loader is especially designed for the bottom loading and unloading of road or rail tankers with all type of fuels. Tanker side connection is achieved with a 4″ API coupler. The loading arm dimensions are designed to allow for covering of the complete API connection area envelope. A bottom loading station can consist of up to 5 product arms. The design allows unrestricted cross-over of all arms. A separate loading arm for vapour recovery completes the installation.
Reliable and well proven components:
- Emco Wheaton D2000 World Series swivel joints
- Emco Wheaton spring cylinder
- Robust composite rubber hose or Stainless steel braded hose
- Emco Wheaton API dry break coupler
- Safe working, easy operation, drip-free welded construction
- Inlet flange up hose: Carbon steel
- Hose: Rubber, Alternative Stainless Steel
- Elbow-swivel-assembly: Aluminum
- Seal: Viton, Buna, Low temp
- Design pressure: Dependent on the coupler – 300 psi up to shut off valve
- Design temperature:14°F to +176°F
- Balancing method: Spring cylinder
E2304 / 3 arm cross-over
E2304 / 5 arm cross-over
A-FRAME BOTTOM LOADING
- 5 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY on D2000 World Series swivel joints.
- Recommended for servicing both sides of the platform and for adjacent arm crossover.
- Secondary arm is available as a rigid pipe or hose.
- Standard vertical range of motion for the loading arm is 55° (park position) to – 20° (load position). Maximum vertical range of movement up to 95° with spring cylinders.
- Standard arms feature the D2000 World Series swivel joints for ultra low maintenance & the easy to adjust spring cylinder balance.
- Pipe Size: 2” thorough 12”
- Materials: Carbon Steel, Carbon Steel/Aluminum, Stainless Steel
RISER CONNECTION OPTIONS
Dimensions and technical data