SafeRack® G4 series
FRT Flat Ramp Telescoping Gangway with extension-G4
As with all G4 Series Gangways the FRT has far fewer aluminum welds since aluminum welds can break. The body, non skid walk surface and telescoping extension are all one piece construction with no aluminum welds at all.
The G4 Series is made with all computer control processing machinery with 0.004 inch tolerances. This gives the user easier operation, far longer wear and a sturdier walk surface.
Since SafeRack keeps parts in inventory, G4 Gangways can ship in hours instead of weeks if you need on in a hurry.
This gangway is normally used with liquid product railcars where the platform on top of the car varies in width.
The telescoping extension closes off any gap between the gangway and the railcar platform.
SafeRack has over 200 years of collective experience in solving loading station issues. You are not alone. SafeRack will help coordinate vehicle, variables, gangways, fall protection, loading arms, spark prevention, spill containment and space available variables into an ergonomic, safe and efficient loading system.
Only the G4 Series Gangways from SafeRack have replacement parts in inventory in case a gangway gets damaged.
Stronger, safer, easier to use loading station systems.
The FRT G4 Series is available in aluminum, stainless steel and galvanized.
FRT – Flat Ramp Telescoping Gangway with Extension-G4
- TOTAL LOAD CAPACITY – 187 kg., HANDRAIL- 75 kg.,
- TELESCOPING HANDRAIL-37 kg., MIDRAIL-37 kg.
- AVAILABLE WORKING RANGE – 15Љ ABOVE TO 15Љ BELOW HORIZONTAL.
- 74mm DIAMETER HANDRAIL WITH 25mm DIAMETER GRAB BAR.
- BASE TREAD HOT DIPPED GALVANIZED PER ASTM A 123.
- GANGWAY BODY CONTRUCTED OF ALUMINUM (STAINLESS STEEL-OPTIONAL)
- SELF SUPPORTING BY USE OF ADJUSTABLE CHAIN STOPS.
- SPRING COUNTERBALANCED FOR EASE OF OPERATION.
- LOAD BEARING PIVOT POINTS CONTAIN OIL IMPREGNATED
- BRONZE BEARINGS.
- AWS WELDING SPEC. D 1.1-D1.6.
- ALL CRITICAL HARDWARE IS STAINLESS STEEL
SAFERACK SAFE ACCESS SYSTEM
SafeRack access platforms and stairs provide safe access to the tops of road and railcar, while the safety cage ensures superior fall protection for the operator, once on top of the tanker.
- ONLY SafeRack platforms and stairs require less than 35 pounds of lateral force to raise or lower; less chance for muscle strain or operator injury.
- ONLY SafeRack products have been engineered with no pinch points, eliminating unnecessary hand injuries.
- ONLY SafeRack uses special bushings at the pivot points and the load bearing pivot rods. These self-aligning bushings reduce wear and maintenance issues.
- Without these bushings, the platforms and stairs become shaky and more difficult to raise and lower over time.
- ONLY SafeRack equipment is manufactured using CNC technology, ensuring precision to one thousandth of an inch, unlike our competitors who merely fabricate by hand. Considering there are a minimum of 16 pivot points in
- a standard access stairway, alignment requirements must be precise for
- long-lasting equipment.
- ALL SafeRack equipment meets or exceeds OSHA guidelines, as we interpret them.
SafeRack personnel have been in this industry for a combined 250+ years, which gives us a tremendous amount of knowledge that we bring to you. This knowledge allows us to provide the highest quality equipment as well as the excellence in service on your project.
SafeRack’s manufacturing, installation, customer service and sales people have only one goal, and that is to provide the proper equipment and service during and after the sales.
The SafeRack truck loading station comprises:
- A platform with access stairway, retractable gangway and a four rail aluminum safety basket providing fall protection for the operator while working at height. Customized platform and gangway dimensions are available to meet specific requirements.
- Stronger, Safer, Easier to operate loading stations.
- Layout drawings with foundation loads provided with order.
- Manufactured in accordance to DIN 31003, with static approval.
Max. foundation design:
- Bending moment = 93.9 KNm
- Vertical force = 78.6 KN
- Horizontal = 4.1 KN
Double Hatch Tank Truck
Loading Rack “TANK TRUCKS ONLY”
The SafeRack loading station is supplied with anti-skid gratings throughout. Platform, stairway, support column and gangway are bolted constructions for ease of installation.
Variations in tank truck height can be easily and safely accommodated by the self adjusting stair system.
The SafeRack team is here to help so please call us to discuss your specific requirements.