Scully Rack Tester
The most advanced, accurate rack control tester
The NEW Scully Rack Tester is an advanced, comprehensive, portable tester approved for testing in hazardous locations. It allows Scully customers and field personnel to quickly assess any Scully overfill prevention, grounding and vehicle identification rack controller for proper equipment operation. In the event of a malfunction, it facilitates problem isolation and resolution.
THE SCULLY UNIVERSAL RACK TESTER SIMULATES:
- Optic and Thermistor Overfill Sensors
- Scully Ground Bolts & Ground Balls
- Scully T.I.M.™ Truck Identification Modules
- Power Supply: Powered by loading rack control unit under test.
- Dimensions: 10.8” long x 9.8” wide x 4.8” high
- Weight: 6.32 lbs.
- Connection: The rack controller plug connects to one of three style sockets on the front of the tester.
- The Scully Rack Tester has safety approvals as an intrinsically safe testing device for use in:
Canada and the United States:
- Class I, Division 1, Groups C & D, T4
- Class I, Zone 0, AEx ia IIB T4 Ga
- Class I, Zone 0, Ex ia IIB T4 Ga
- Ui = 15V, Ii = 250mA, Pi = 1.0W, Ci = 1.25μF, Li = 0
- Um = 15Vdc
- Pollution Degree 2
- Ambient temperature for all ratings
- (Ta ≤ 0°C ta ≤60°C) at 95% humidity
- Maximum Altitude = 6562 ft. (2000 m)
Universal Truck Tester
Tank Truck Overfill Prevention System Diagnostics
Featuring Dynacheck® – Automatic and Continuous Self-Checking Circuitry
The Scully Universal Truck Tester is the most advanced and comprehensive road tanker tester available. It checks the operation of road tanker overall prevention, and self-proving earthing systems. Complete diagnostics limit the expense of downtime. The tester is compatible with Scully Intellicheck® Load Anywhere®, and independent Scully optic and thermistor road tanker sensors.
Once the tester is set up in a non-hazardous area, move the selector switch to the desired setting and connect the tester to the tank truck socket with the appropriate plug and cable. The test results will be shown clearly on the easy to read LED display.
- Power Supply: 8 “D” Cell Batteries
- Battery Access: Remove 2 Screws in Front Panel
- Operating Temp Range: -13°F to +113°F
- Maximum number of compartments: 8
- Dimensions: 8″ x 6″ x 4″
- Weight: 3.8 lbs
- Approvals: None